Post open engineering positions here!
If you are seeking a job, go to the “Profile” tab in the top navigation bar and update your Triplebyte job status to “Open” or “Excited.” Then go to the “Jobs” tab in the top navigation bar to favorite roles and companies on our job directory. Recruiters and hiring managers for those positions will be notified when you do this.
To discuss job offers, compensation, etc., please head to the Compensation category.
Please only post one position per thread. If you’d like to post multiple positions, please create separate posts for them. Please come back and edit your post when the position is filled.
If you’re a hiring manager or engineering recruiter looking to fill an open position, please start with this template:
- Location (city, state, country, or remote):
- Title / Level:
- Required Years of Experience / Education:
- Salary & Benefits:
- Tech Stack:
- Description or link to job on Triplebyte:
Here is an example of what it looks like:
- Location (city, state, country, or remote): San Francisco, CA, USA or Remote
- Title / Level: Software Engineer
- Required Years of Experience / Education: flexible
- Company: Triplebyte
- Salary & Benefits: $125k - $190k, health/dental/vision insurance, unlimited vacation, WFH Wednesdays, catered lunch every day, 401K match, charitable donation match, educational stipend, parental leave
- Tech Stack: Ruby on Rails, Redis, PostgreSQL, React, Python, Tensorflow
- Description or link to job on Triplebyte: https://triplebyte.com/company/public/triplebyte/RSqyQS2/software-engineer
Finally, if you’re not a hiring manager or recruiter but still happen to know of an open (or soon-to-be-open) position at your company, post it here! Help your fellow engineers out and provide as much info about the role as possible, any tips on how to stand out at your company, whether you’re willing to offer a referral, and a contact person if possible.