Anyone have any luck finding part time or freelance work?

I am currently in grad school part time and intend to start full time in January. That means I am not interested in long term full-time work, and have put on my profile that I am only interested in part time or contract work. In spite of that, the only offers I have gotten have been for full time jobs. What am I doing wrong here?

Hi Joel,

This is a great questions thanks for asking. To start off you aren’t doing anything wrong at all. We actually only offer full time roles on our platform. This is why you will only see companies reaching out for full time offers. Please let me know if I can help any further or feel free to reach out to me at candidate.support@triplebyte.com

Best,

Thank you Jasmine. I’m wondering then why there is even an option in my profile to set interest in full or part time work.

Hi Joel,

We do want companies to be aware of your job status IE: Full time, part time, Internship etc, So that they are aware of what you are looking for. Sometimes companies will reach out because they think you would be a good fit and want to know more details on how long you will be part time.

Best,