Entry Level Opportunities on TripleByte

Hi,

Im new to TripleByte and just took the generalist assessment for entry level candidates. I was wondering how many entry level positions are actually posted on tripleByte? Looking through the jobs section, I don’t necessarily see that many. I am a recent CS graduate looking to get back into software engineering and took the assessment with no prep and got 60-80 percentile. How likely have others found opportunities on this site?

Hi Steve! Great question. It’s tough to pinpoint a number for you, since our roles fluctuate week to week as the hiring needs of our clients change. For full transparency, the majority of our clients use Triplebyte for mid- to senior-level roles. Of course, there are a handful who are looking for entry-level candidates. Additionally, we see some exceptional junior candidates who are hired into mid-level roles on the basis of their skills. If you have any other questions, feel free to email us at support@triplebyte.com, so that I can take a look at your individual situation.