Multiple assessments in our profile?

When I first joined Triplebyte, multiple assessment types didn’t exist so my profile said Generalist certified. I saw that we can take multiple assessments now, so I went ahead and tried out the General and Front-End assessments. I took the Front-End assessment and the certificate replaced my Generalist certificate on my profile. Then I took the Generalist assessment and that certificate replaced my Front-End certificate on my profile.

In other words, it looks like you can only display one certificate on your profile – the latest one taken. As someone who wears many hats and can easily jump between roles, it would be nice if my Tripebyte profile were able to reflect that by showing multiple assessment types and results at the same time.

I’m holding off on taking any other assessments until this is addressed. In the meantime, I also wouldn’t recommend Triplebyte to someone who excels at multiple areas, given that they will be forced to pick one area to focus on instead of being able to fully explore their opportunities here.

Hi James,

Thank you for the great question. Please be on the look out for an email from Candidate Support so that we can follow up with you. You can also always reach us at candidate.support@triplebyte.com for any questions regarding the platform or your profile.

Best,