New Grad Seeking Mentor for Data Analyst/Scientist Role

Hi this is Hannah! I am a new grad from UC Berkeley and I majored in Economics. I have taken a few data science courses and I want to change my career as data analyst. I have the basic knowledge for R, Python and Stata, and experience with Excel and google analytics as well. I am passionate about how we can make better decisions given the insights from data analytics and in the future I want to join the BioTech field eventually.

I am open to connect with co-job searchers and encourage each other in the job searching process! I am hoping to meet a mentor that can coach me with industry knowledge and give me career advice!

I am currently a sales and marketing manager for an education company. You can check out my Linkedin here:https://www.linkedin.com/in/hannah-hou/

Hey @Hannah_Hou thanks for joining the Triplebyte community. Have you given any thought to trying to transfer to another team at your current company? Or maybe taking up some responsibilities that fall outside of your day-to-day that allow you to use your new skills?