- Location (city, state, country, or remote): San Francisco, CA, USA; remote ok
- Current Job Title/Level: Freelance Full Stack Developer
- Years of Experience / Education / Background: <1 year of engineering experience. I have completed a handful of MOOCs and Open Source computer science courses, during the pandemic, and have applied those skills in freelancing and for my own benefit.
- What you want to learn more about in general: Full Stack development and insight on industry practices. The current stack I know well is React-Redux with Node.js, however, I gravitate more towards front end development. As mentioned, I would also like insight into what current jobs demand, such as how I can prepare myself for working on a large codebase with a team of developers, things of that nature.
- The current project you’re working on: Working on side projects independently, to test the waters with technologies I’m learning or to get a better grasp of the tools I currently know.
- How often you would like to meet: Twice or three times a month.
I am Chetan Kumar, Full-Stack Developer with 2.5 years of experience.
Are you looking for paid mentorship?