**Seeking a mentor:**

Seeking a mentor:

• Location (city, state, country, or remote): Honolulu, Hawaii, USA; remote ok
  • Current Job Title/Level: Currently in the US Army. I am working to build a portfolio to have projects to advertise to employers.
  • Years of Experience / Education / Background: 0 years of engineering experience. I will complete my B.S. Cybersecurity in March 2021. I will complete my M.S. Software Engineering around March 2021. My current role in the Army is working in a Harbormaster detachment establishing LANs and radio communications with Army Watercraft.
  • What you want to learn more about in general: I would like to learn more about Agile development and the process of working in a collaborative team. My areas of interest range from mobile app design and game designs to machine learning to blockchain.
  • How often you would like to meet: I would like to meet, in person or remotely, around once to twice a month.

I am excited to meet my future mentor and am looking forward to our first discussion

Respectfully,

Eric Kruk

Hey Eric, I’d be happy to chat with you and see if I’d be a good mentor for you. It’d have to be remote since I’m in the mainland. I’m an engineer who’s worked in everything from gaming, robotics, social media, and I’ve done stints at Google and Disney. Feel free to reach out to me at dougvargas@sbcglobal.net if you want!