Study guides for Generalist and Frontend Quiz?

Hi everyone,

I’m quite new to Triplebyte as my friends recommended it as a pretty decent platform to find some jobs. I’m a bootcamp graduate and have been doing my own self studying for a few months post-graduation, so I’m not as well-versed in some areas in CS as I’d like to be. I was able to score pretty high on the entry-level quizzes but I did pretty awful in the regular level quizzes. I’m wondering if there’s some article or shortened guide to help me do better on the regular quizzes in a few months? I found this complied article a week ago, but the information on it is pretty spread out. Any help is appreciated!

Hi Raya! Sorry for the late reply here. For new grads, we recommend the Entry Level quizzes–so don’t worry to much about your scores on the regular quizzes. (Those are targeted towards folks with some work experience.) That said, our Way Too Long Technical Interview Prep Guide has a wide variety of resources across many areas, so it’s a good place to look for any specific areas where you’d like a deeper dive. Best of luck with your search!

1 Like