Triplebyte Community Support

Hi Triplebyte community,

I remember signing up a couple weeks ago and then doing a quick quiz on my phone and now I qualify for the Triplebyte Fast track fully online process.

I am assume that this is the normal process. So I wanted to ask what peoples experience has been with the tech part. I DONT want answers to questions.

But with the world of CS being so incredibly large, Am I going to just get generic Algorithms and DS questions that no one ever uses. Or real world applications that can be solved in 2 h, but still kind of unrealistic. Honestly, I want to know: Am I going to be solving problems, implementing a tech spec, or answering academic CS terminology.

From their intake quiz I score highly in all categories but I have no clue what a 5/5 means. I have no recollection of whether it was easy or hard: I am assuming it is easy because nothing stuck.

My second ask from the community:
I have horrible college grades, but I started a fairly successful company, and now am contracted for a decent position. But I am really, really young. Most of the time I look great on paper, but I am just too young for people to be comfortable. What is the demographics of Triplebyte: I am 21.

Thanks,