Where are these badges and certificates?

Hello,

I was reading the Triplebyte FAQs page, when I saw this:

# What's a Triplebyte badge and what's a Triplebyte certificate? How do I earn them?

* 11 days ago
* Updated

### What's a Triplebyte badge and what's a Triplebyte certificate? How do I earn them?

Triplebyte badges and certificates are data-driven indicators of your technical skills. They are skills-based credentials earned by successfully completing our background-blind technical assessments.

You will earn a  **Triplebyte badge**  when you complete one of our technical quizzes with a strong result. Each quiz track has its own associated badge.

* If you score in the 60-80th percentile, you will be issued a "skilled” badge.
* If you score in the 80-100th percentile, you will be issued a "professional” badge.

You will earn a **Triplebyte certificate** when you score in the 60th or higher percentile on our two-hour interview. This is an even more impressive accomplishment than a badge, since only the top quiz-passers are invited to take our two-hour interview. Similarly to badges, each two-hour interview track has its own associated certificate.

Your percentile is determined by comparing your score against a benchmark of other engineers who took the same assessment on our platform.

### What can I do with my Triplebyte badge / certificate?

First of all, congratulations! You display strong technical skill in your area(s) of specialization.

Our badges and certificates signal that your technical skills have been measurably verified via our background-blind assessments. We suggest adding them to your resume, since they are a quick and clear way to demonstrate to recruiters and hiring managers that you are a highly qualified engineer in your area(s) of specialization.

You can also add your certificate to your professional profiles like LinkedIn and GitHub.

I assume that this is a new and unfinished feature, as I can’t find any trace of the certificate or badge on the website?

Hi @Gabriel_Sieben,

You’re right, profile badges and certificates are a new feature we haven’t released yet… but they’re coming very soon! We added the FAQ article ahead of the feature launch and I can see how reading that would be confusing - sorry about that. I added a line to the FAQ article to explain that this is a future feature. Thanks for bringing it up and have a good rest of your day!

1 Like